Here is a delicious way to add some extra protein into your breakfast.
If you like meal planning, these are great to use in your week. They last for about a week if you keep them completely covered and air tight. You can make a batch, put them on a plate lying flat with plastic wrap over it completely sealed, or in a large airtight container. When you are ready to eat, warm in a skillet or microwave. Then fill and eat like normal.
The Best Tasting Protein Crepes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 scoop of your favorite vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Combine flour, protein powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together eggs, oil, and milk in small bowl.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and whisk together until all lumps are gone.
- Heat a skillet, at medium heat, and add a small amount of butter to keep it from sticking.
- Take about 1/4 cup of crepe mixture and pour into skillet. Pick up your skillet and swirl slowly to spread the mixture thin.
- Cook on only one side until lightly browned and when the top does not look wet anymore.
Makes about 8-10 crepes
Ways to eat your crepes:
- Fill them with crepe filling,whipping cream, or even a thick yogurt.
- Fill them with your favorite fruits like strawberries, blueberries, or bananas.
- You can eat them like pancakes
Follow my blog with Bloglovin