All fall holidays and family gatherings have to have some type of pumpkin recipe. Pumpkin pie and pumpkin rolls are always on the menu but these cookies give you another favorite fall recipe.
I wanted to find something fast to make and that didn’t take too many ingredients. They taste like you put a lot of effort into making them but the joy of being extremely easy and fast to make.
*This post contains affiliate links, for more information click here.
Soft Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine all cookie ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Drop rounded tablespoons or use a cookie scoop to place on a greased cookie sheet or on a silicone baking mat.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes
- After cookies have cooled, frost the tops with the cream cheese frosting recipe below.
I take my silicone mat (with the cookies on it) out of the pan and then directly on the cooling rack for fast cooling and for less of a mess.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 3 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 Tbs. butter (softened)
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbs. milk
- Combine cream cheese, butter and pumpkin pie spice; in a medium bowl. Mix until creamy and smooth.
- Add powdered sugar. Add one tablespoon milk and then add milk a teaspoon at a time until it is the consistency you are wanting.
*Michelle Sevy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
I hope you enjoyed this fast easy cookie recipe! If you would like to be updated of more recipes in the future, make sure to subscribe to our mailing list.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin