#ad I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
I am so excited to share with you one of my new favorite seasonings and using them in fast and easy meal prep, that you can do within an hour and a half to 2 hours.
Meal prepping has saved me and my husband a lot of time, money, and peace of mind knowing we are eating healthier choices. Meal prepping for the week doesn’t have to take forever and it doesn’t need to cost a fortune. simple recipes that taste amazing is always my goal for meal prepping. Enspice has made it even easier in letting me make better choices for seasonings while still giving me delicious flavors.
Some of the current farming methods deplete the soil of the vitamins and nutrients that go into our food. With this comes malnutrition in a lot of countries. Enspice has helped find a way to give those vitamins and minerals back into our food. One teaspoon of Enspice contains 50% of the FDA’s daily values. I have been so happy to work with Enspice and be aware of their product myself. My family has been pleasantly surprised by the taste, nutrition value, service mission of Enspice. They made their products first for children who were malnourished. Now with every product bought, one meal is donated to a child in need. Enspice premium seasonings and spices are enhanced with 21 plant-based vitamins and minerals with nutrients from 10 organic plants.
A Week of Meal Prepping For Two With Nutritionally Dense Seasonings
I like to make meal prepping as simple, easy, and efficient as possible. This should take no more than two hours to make a week’s worth of meal prepping for two people. I like to start the chicken first in my instant pot and start on the fish and oatmeal while I am waiting for the chicken to cook.
1. Cape Cod and Seasoned Salt and Pepper Tilapia and Broccoli
- Cape Cod Seasoning/ Seasoned Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 12 tilapia Fillets or the equivalent to 4 meals worth of fish
- Bring the oven to broil.
- Place tilapia on a greased baking sheet or a silicone sheet.
- Sprinkle half of the pan lightly with Cape Cod Seasoning and the other half with Seasoned Salt and Pepper
- Broil for 20 minutes
- Gently pour 1/4 cup of melted butter over all fish equally.
- Broil for another 5 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Enjoy with broccoli and rice or couscous (if you would like to add more carbs to your dish)
Place in meal prep containers and use within three days or freeze right away and microwave when ready to eat.
The Cape Cod Seasoning from Enspice is easily my favorite seasoning of their collection.
2. Lunch: Chipotle BBQ and Taco Shredded Chicken Salads and Wraps
- 4 lbs. skinless boneless chicken
- Chipotle BBQ and Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- Cook the boneless skinless chicken in the 1/2 cup chicken broth ( I use my instant pot)
- Drain and shred chicken, mix in 1/4 cup butter, and separate into 2 bowls.
- In one bowl use Sprinkle Chipotle BBQ to taste and in the other sprinkle in the Taco Seasoning to taste.
- Cool chicken and place 1 cup of chicken on top of salad greens, in meal prep containers. (Salsa, sour cream, and tortilla chips taste great for the taco salad toppings.)
- With the extra Chipotle BBQ use as filling for chicken salad wraps. Save the extra Taco salad filling for egg burrito bowls
3. Breakfast: Oatmeal and Egg Burrito Bowls
- 4 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 cup swerve (sugar or other sugar replacement)
- 1 tsp. Sri Lankan Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, cook oatmeal and 6 cups of water for about 15 minutes until cooked to desired consistency. Make sure to watch the pot and stir frequently to avoid burning on the bottom.
- Take off burner and stir in sugar or sugar substitute, cinnamon, salt, and butter. Sperate into 4- 6 containers. Eat plain, or add some fruit and milk and paired with a protein like a protein shake, hard-boiled eggs, or yogurt.
Egg Burrito Bowls
- 6 cups eggs or egg whites
- 2 to 3 cups of saved shredded chicken taco filling
- 2 tsp. butter
- seasoned salt and pepper (to taste)
- Vegetables of choice ( ex. bell peppers, onions, broccoli, tomatoes..)
In a large skillet cook all ingredients over medium heat. Portion out into meal prep containers
Thank you for visiting and meal prepping with me.
A WEEK OF MEAL PREPPING FOR TWO WITH NUTRITIONALLY DENSE SEASONINGS
I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.Follow my blog with Bloglovin